- Optional to views – outlook appearance or traditional window
- Scheduler set-up completely customizable to clinic’s requirements
- Viewable in day, week, month mode by office and provider
- Color coded
- Ability to block slots with only a couple of clicks
- Simple “find next appointment” feature
- New patients can complete registration from the comfort of their home
- Patient/Provider communication made easy
- Designed by healthcare professional to enhance the patient’s healthcare experience
- Completely confidential and secure
- Lab results and healthcare records viewable by patient
- Patient can request appointments effortlessly
- Patients can request prescription refills
- Parents can print child’s immunization records for school(s)
- Block staff from scheduling appointments without confirming authorization status
- Control over performing expensive procedures without receiving prior approval
- Pre-populate forms with patient data and fax requests with a few simple clicks
- Create authorization statuses based on clinic’s flow
- Change status of patient’s authorization with ease
- Monitor the number of visits patients have utilized
- Instant reminders sent to assigned staff to obtain authorizations
- Fax referral requests through IMS saving many staff hours normally spent on the phone with insurance companies
- Attach approvals/denials to patient’s electronic chart so paperwork is never lost.
- Patients can securly check themselves in
- Patients can validate or update demographics information
- Patients can verify insurance details
- Patients can validate or update medical history
- Patients may input complaints as well as medical, family, and social history
- Patients are prompted to complete applicable forms and signatures
- HIPPA Agreement, Insurance Authorization, etc.
- Kiosk is bi-lingual so more patients are accommodated (English and Spanish)
- Actively monitor patient flow in and out of office
- Obtain updated patient information at time of check in
- Collect copayments and open balances at time of check in
- Obtain digital photo of patient
- Capture signatures electronically
- Check out patient and complete important task prior to patient’s departure
Record a patient’s medical encounter in an electronic medical record format, eliminating the need to search for a paper chart. Visit notes are specialty specific content driven, allowing user to record a visit:
- by Templates
- pre-defined drop-in note
- copying parts of previous visit note
- typing in content
Visit note content is customized based on samples of your previous visit notes. With our unique ability to link optional procedures, test, diagnosis, prescriptions, patient instructions, follow-up visit reminders, and more, users are prompted to make choices eliminating the probably of error or forgetting a step. Users are trained to easily customize their own notes, eliminating the need for outsourcing such tasks. E&M Coding for the highest charge code allowed by proper documentation. Charges can be generated prior to signing off on the visit note if desired.
Prescriptions can be printed, faxed, or sent electronically. When writing a prescription, an automatic drug interaction check is performed. Additionally drug dosing, allergy, and diagnosis contraindication checks are available
Benifits and features include:
- Thorough history of current and past medication
- Track prescription refill history, change, or discontinue prescriptions
- Prescriptions are categorized for ease of look up
- Ability to record sample drugs given at time of visit
- Print, fax, or send electronically original prescription or refill request
- Ability to customize SIG codes for individual medication
- Lab / Diagnostic orders can be printed or faxed
- HL7 interface with most popular Labs is available
- Lab / Diagnostic orders go into provider’s “My Task” eliminating forgotten labs
- Create various letter templates and auto-populate patient data into letter
- Fax or print from visit note to referral provider
- Fax or print from visit note hospital orders
- Fax or print from visit note lab / diagnostic orders
Forms, Forms, Forms………..with our Form Filler, forms normally used by the practice are scanned into the system then quickly drop in the desired fields which will automatically populate when displaying the form.
Front Desk Users:
When checking in the patient the front desk staff can display the form, print it out for the patient, or if using a tabletpc or signature pad, capture the patient signature. Because the forms can pull in patient specific fields, this method eliminates the need to type in or write in text.
Also, during the patient visit the provider can easily display forms and capture the patient signature on release forms, etc. The Form Filler module is easy to learn and use. Form Filler allows users to drop in text boxes, use a stylist to circle items or check items, draw on the form and more.
- Eliminates forgotten task
- View individual tasks as well as chained/linked tasks
- Tasks can be re-assigned or forwarded to others until completed
- Task can be color coded for visual alerts
- Health Reminders help staff track and maintain appropriate tests, immunizations, exams, screenings, and education in a timely manner
- Patient’s are reminded to follow-up for important visits which they may otherwise forget
- Provide thorough documentation of attempts to follow clinical guidelines
- When medical staff completes tests and documentation in a timely manner patients feel that their provider cares about their well-being
- Notes and Reminders are found in “My Task” to prompt staff and providers to attend to task
- Patient Alerts will pop-up when patient file is opened alerting staff to health maintenance reminders, billing issues, medical issues and more
- Notes, Reminders and Alerts are recorded and documented should staff accountability be questioned
- All are important prompts within the system to provide better patient care
With Document Management, condense and organize patient paper work into easily accessible digital documents linked directly to the patient file. Users can create custom categories to link scanned items. Categories allows the user to organize files by patient’s past letters, visit notes, faxes, prescriptions, labs, etc.
No More Paper!!! Scan in everything.
Centralized, digitally stored patient charts are always in the same place eliminating the chaos of “missing” documents in the patient’s chart. With one click, scanned documents are accessible and viewable.
Using the right scanning equipment is extremely important for a successful Paperless Office. Please review our suggested scanner list located in the Hardware Specifications section.
Hundreds of reports are included in the program allowing user to focus on patient demographic information, patient financial information, or patient medical information. Additional reports include ability to analyze provider / staff productivity.
Whether you wish to run a financial report or patient care report by diagnosis, prescription, etc, obtaining the data stored within the program is only a report away. With the Reporting features of version 12, users can create customized reports using the filters and sorting options.
Drill-Down Collections Module:
The drill-down feature of the Collections Module allows for dynamic reporting and analysis commonly seen in programs significantly more expensive. All patient information is only a click away right from the Collection Module. Billing staff can set follow-up alerts per claim or patient. With a simple right click, resend or reprint claims or send patient a letters.
Faxes are an integral tool for sending and receiving information. With our Fax Management tool, users can easily fax documents and request with a one simple click.
Using the Fax Management tool, faxing directly to and from your electronic records eliminates the need to print a document. Faxes are sent from the system and received within the program with the ability to immediately link the document to the patient.
- Fax Management allows users to:
- Fax documents to various entities at one time
- Link faxes received to a specific patient
- Track all faxes sent and received to patient file
- Eliminate the need to print a document
- Increased accuracy as CPT and Diagnosis are generated from visit note
- E&M Coding recommendation while charting visit note
- Ability to specify support diagnosis to procedure
- Fee schedule
- Customized claim scrubber
- Drill-down collection module
- Fully customized financial report builder